This year, and every year, I’m making it a habit to celebrate myself.
I’ve been thinking about this a lot: How many of us really take the time to celebrate ourselves? To honor where we are? When we’re in the spirit of celebration, the energy is different. We show others that they can celebrate themselves too.
Celebration is a spiritual law.
Having the audacity to celebrate roots us in a deeper story that transcends our present moment. Celebrating is really about having gratitude and hope in the present time but for the future.Jolyn GC, Wealth Rituals
My life changed dramatically between now and last year. I’m excited to share what I’ve learned with you!
25 lessons I learned turning 25
- Love, commitment, and relationships require sacrifice every day.
- “Your sacrifices become offerings. They’re gifts of your love.” – My dad
- Embracing your femininity & vulnerability are the most powerful qualities a woman can have.
- You can attract incredible long-term friendships & opportunities by creating content that is authentic and meaningful to you. Since I’ve started this blog, I’ve built strong relationships with new people in a short period of time. It’s brought me opportunities that I never thought existed.
- You can predict any moment in the future by studying history.
- Marriage and creating a family is the first order of business.
- Trust each season of your life. You need the Winter to experience Summer.
- Healing isn’t a fast process.
- Life is about people, love, and emotions.
- Building relationships is a skill set.
- If nobody is perfect, why do you expect it from yourself?
- Seeking, living, and speaking the truth is nothing to be fearful of.
- Embrace pain, it means that you’re evolving.
- Self-sabotage happens when you subconsciously believe that you don’t deserve what you want.
- We’re conditioned to believe stories that simply are not true.
- If it’s not a ‘hell yes,’ it’s a ‘hell no’.
- Making money & building wealth is a social activity.
- Success is highly contagious.
- Self-compassion is the solution to self-criticism.
- Shame and guilt are only emotions, just like happiness and joy. Everyone feels them but in different ways.
- Don’t give up just because something doesn’t come naturally to you. Keep practicing.
- Create your own rules around wealth and money.
- Words have energy and power. I stopped using the word budget, and replaced it with the word forecast. Budget is constricting. Forecasting is planning.
- Structuring goals around outcomes is the most efficient way to set them.
- When you learn your family history and ancestry, you have a deep-rooted understanding of who you are and what it took to get here. People have coupled up for centuries for you to be here in this moment.
Thank you for taking the time to learn with me today. I’ve spent all day filled with immense gratitude for life with my loved ones. I’m finally about to see my first concert in 3 years! Billie is an artist I’ve wanted to see for a long time.
How are you celebrating yourself today?